Our people make the difference
We are a diverse, talented and intellectually curious team, driven to push what’s possible for our customers. Our people are the best in their field and committed to delivering their finest work. Our training empowers clients to solve business challenges for themselves and make their people the geniuses. We tell our clients: “You are the ones you’ve been waiting for.” They can do it. We are here to help.
We build trust with our customers and partners by putting ourselves in their shoes and delivering exceptional service. We embolden them to take risks and to challenge the status quo.
ExperiencePoint is a special place to work.
We are bound together by our core values:
We learn by doing; we serve our clients and each other with authenticity and excellence; we own our work and take pride in how it gets done.
We also know that some things take precedence over work-life; at the end of the day, health and family come first.
We are honored to be recognized for our work and culture
2019 Business of the Year
ISA The Association of Learning Providers
2020 Great Place to Work— #8 in Canada
Great Place to Work®
2020 Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers
Canadian SME Business Awards
Our team of innovation and change-management experts bring a diverse set of skills to the table.
- James Chisholm Co-Founder and Partner
- Greg Warman Co-Founder and Partner
- Stephanie Tait Managing Director
- Andrew Webster Vice-President of Transformation
- Carla Fernandes Director of Human Resources
- David Haapalehto Director of Development
- Donna Hidalgo Director of Products
- Katrina Warren Director of Marketing
- Keith Laplante Director of Delivery