We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of visitors to experiencepoint.com. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- For each visitor to our web site, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor's domain name but not the e-mail address.
- We automatically collect and store domain names, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web site. We store and analyze aggregate information on what pages persons access or visit.
- The information ExperiencePoint collects, stores and analyzes is used to improve the way we do business with our current customers and potential customers.
- Should a visitor to our website wish to receive updates on product developments, upcoming events and company news, persons are asked to provide explicit consent by opting to receive our quarterly newsletter via: ExperiencePoint Inc. Newsletter Subscription.
- We store the e-mail addresses and correspondence of those who communicate via e-mail to any e-mail address at experiencepoint.com. We take reasonable precautions to protect the addresses and correspondence from loss, misuse and alteration. Those communicating via e-mail may receive contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If those communicating by e-mail with us do not wish us to contact them they may indicate so at the time they submit their e-mail.
- As an Access Account based company, participant emails are provided to ExperiencePoint Inc., to create a unique personal simulation Access Account. Participants could receive up to two emails from firstname.lastname@example.org: one prior to the simulation with pre-reading instructions and one following the workshop, providing participants with their personal Access Accounts.
- ExperiencePoint will not store credit card information related to online payments for our services.
- This policy is subject to change. If changes occur, they will be posted on experiencepoint.com.